Austria's southernmost snow park is located in the massif of the Dolomites near the border with South Tyrol. Located at 2,200 meters with guaranteed snow, in a sunny and central southeast position of the ski area in the immediate vicinity of the top station of the drag lift.
- Location at 2,200 m, central in the ski area, southeast position (sunny)
- own snowmaking, park lift, guaranteed snow!
- Wave run 130 m
- Skicross 240 m with steep turns
- Snail and tunnel (10 m)
- 2 easy kickers from 2m to 5m
- Medium roller
- Obstacles: Straight Rail 5m, Kinked Tube 5m, Flat Box 5m, Rainbow Box 3m, Beginner Ratter Kicker