The best address for an eventful winter holiday for the whole family: the Hochpustertal ski center in Sillian in East Tyrol. The snow-sure and sun-kissed ski resort with its wide slopes and unique tariffs is particularly interesting for families.
At the top station of the cable car there is a practice area accessible to everyone with the practice lift (rope lift). The conveyor belt can only be used in combination with a ski course of the winter sports school. From time to time Bobo also visits the practice area.
With the ski area right in front of the hotel door, the Dolomiten Residenz **** s Sporthotel Sillian is the perfect ski hotel in East Tyrol for family ski holidays and true connoisseurs. In addition to extensive 4-star superior luxury and genuine East Tyrolean hospitality, you can expect an in-house ski area with extra-wide carving slopes and highlights for all skill levels and ages.
- Children's area / delimited area for children
- Wave track for children
- Magic carpet (conveyor belt)
- children lifts
- Ski school for children
- Mascot (Bobo)
The Ski) Hit tariff attracts families to the predominantly blue and red slopes of its 8 ski areas - at prices at which many could both buckle and unfasten:
- Skiing is free for children up to 6 years in all ski hit areas.
- For kids and teens between the ages of 6 and 18 there is an unrivaled 50 percent discount across Austria.
- For large families, the Ski) Hit ski pass has an extra treat: only the parents and the two oldest kids up to the age of 18 pay, the ski pass is free for every additional child up to the age of 18. So there are more than enough reasons that many children and adolescents are turning from couch potato to emperor of the slopes.